UniSlope 1K Elegance Wet Room Shower Tray Base Kit with Short Wall Linear Drain in a Polished Stainless Steel Finish
Designed to be incorporated into any size bathroom and shower area, The Unislope 1K Wetroom kit allows you to create a wet room with a drain against the wall so you have a one way slope and don't have to cut tiles towards the drain. This means that level access is easily achieved eliminating the need for a shower tray.
UniSlope designs feature an integral slope inside the drain to prevent water pooling along with huge flanges to ensure secure installation. It also incorporates a 12mm stainless steel frame that eliminates flexing problems with the design featuring a removable easy clean trap with 50mm waste discharge capacity.
This kit is designed for shorter drain installation sizes, however for longer drain sizes and more finishes see the full range of Unislope Linear Drain Wetroom Shower Base Tray Kits.
For information on how to install the base kit see the installation guide video below or the Installation Instructions pdf in the Product Downloads section.
Wetroom Shower Tray Base Kit Includes
- Wall mounted stainless steel linear drain
- Preformed wet room tray
- 3kg Waterproofing membrane
- 25 metre reinforcement tape
- 1 Litre primer
- Sealed gasket
- 50mm water seal
- Construction glue
Linear Drain Features
- Solid stainless steel panel with or without frame
- Polished stainless steel PVD durable coating (other finishes available)
- 48 litres of water per minute per outlet
- Easy to clean by removing panel and trap
- Main drain body pressed from 1.5mm stainless steel
- Stable and safe with large metal surface flanges for secure waterproofing
- Internal channel within the drain to prevent stagnant water
- Approved for wooden and concrete construction
- Outlet can be rotated 360°
- BBA approved
Wetroom Shower Tray Base Kit Features
- 100% waterproof construction
- Extremely low installation height
- Preformed tray with gradient built in for the slope
- Suitable for both small and large tiles of minimum thickness 8mm
- Compatible with underfloor heating
- Can be trimmed (see technical information in product downloads section)
- Wood or concrete subfloor
- Tiled floor finish
- Wet rooms
- Level access
- Raised on platform
- Underfloor heating
Not suitable for
- Vinyl floor finish
- Fitting direct on joists
Wetroom Shower Tray Base Specifications
|Shower tray base for wet rooms
|Shower Base Material
|Polystyrene foam (XPS)
|Shower Base Shape
|Square & Rectangle
|Grey with yellow
|19 to 30mm
|Linear (Rectangle shape)
|Against wall (see images)
|Drain grate material
|10 year manufacturer's guarantee
- UniSlope 1K wetroom/shower bases are not self-supporting. In order to support the base firmly when creating a level-entry design on a suspended timber floor a sub-floor must be constructed between the joists using, for example, 18mm plywood.
- The waterproofing kit includes an easy-to-apply solvent-free paint-on liquid membrane that dries as one continuous sheet and is designed to move and stretch with the building.
- Tested to international standards and are ETAG 022-1 certified, and EC1 Plus approved. The kit also complies with EN 1253.
- Tiles, shower and glass enclosures seen in product photos are not included. Sold separately.
UniSlope 1K Elegance Wet Room Shower Tray Base Kit Installation Instructions
UniSlope 1K Elegance Wet Room Shower Tray Base Kit Drain Installation Instructions
UniSlope 1K Elegance Wet Room Shower Tray Base Kit Room Waterproofing Guide
UniSlope 1K Elegance - 750x900mm Technical Information
UniSlope 1K Elegance - 750x1200mm Technical Information
UniSlope 1K Elegance - 750x1660mm Technical Information
UniSlope 1K Elegance - 900x900mm Technical Information
UniSlope 1K Elegance - 900x1200mm Technical Information
UniSlope 1K Elegance - 900x1660mm Technical Information
UniSlope 1K Elegance - 1000x900mm Technical Information
UniSlope 1K Elegance - 1000x1200mm Technical Information
UniSlope 1K Elegance - 1000x1660mm Technical Information
Delivery Service at Deluxe Bathrooms
We currently only deliver to Mainland UK and Northern Ireland excluding the British Isles (The Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Orkney, Shetland and Outer Hebridies, etc) for any of the products available to purchase online.
Standard Delivery Charges
(All delivery prices are Inclusive of VAT.)
|Tile Samples (up to 5 samples)
|Small/Medium Parcels - up to 30kgs (excl. ceramic basins)
|Free Standard Delivery (UK Mainland)
|On all orders over £499
Our pallet delivery service throughout the UK is to the kerbside only. Kerbside deliveries will arrive by a third-party courier on a pallet and will be delivered to the nearest accessible location.
Refusal of delivery
If you unreasonably refuse to take delivery of products, you will be responsible for the return of the products and all costs associated with this.
For more information, please visit our delivery page.