BAL Level Rapid-Setting Floor Levelling Compound 20kg
A rapid-setting, self-smoothing floor levelling compound, BAL Level Fast can be walked on after only 30 minutes and tiled on after 45 mins. Level Fast can be used from 2mm to 30mm – including only 3mm over timber. Formulated with Fibre Strand Technology for extra flexibility and strength, there is no need for spike rolling – saving significant project time. With a 10 minute bucket life and 10 minute wet edge, it gives you longer time with each mix.
BAL Level Fast provides the perfect time-saving start to any tiling project with key features including self-smoothing, self-healing and a low-shrinkage technology. With a one-pour technology it can be used over most substrates including concrete, sand:cement screeds, overlaid timber and crucially underfloor heating installations.
Floor levelling compound features
- High performance rapid-hardening technology
- Self-smoothing, shrinkage compensated with ‘one pour’ excellent flow
- Suitable for timber floors (minimum thickness 3mm)
- 10 minute wet edge for a perfect seamless base
- 10 minute pot life
- Accepts foot traffic in 30 minutes at 20°C
- Tile after 45 minutes
- Bed depth 2mm – 30mm
- Excellent coverage: 4m² at 3mm thickness
- Protein free formulation
- Grey colour
Bag weight: 20 kgs
BAL Level Fast Levelling Compound is suitable for dry internal applications only.
Please note: BAL Level Fast Levelling Compound is not suitable as a wearing surface, for exterior use or total immersion areas (e.g. swimming pools).
DO NOT use BAL Level Fast in temperatures below 5°C or in damp conditions.
- Prime the floor surface if required and allow to dry before mixing. Note: Timber board joints where gaps between boards are open, use thin heavy duty tape to bridge joints, care must be taken not to over everywhere in tape (this will help to minimise the leveller disappearing beneath the sub-floor).
- Pour mix over sub-floor and spread to required depth using a suitable steel finishing trowel or long hand blade.
- Surface should be sufficiently smooth to receive floor coverings without further treatment. Note: Do NOT use a spiked roller; this will pull the fibres to the surface. If any trowel marks remain: rub down before compound has hardened (after 3 hours).
- Allow new floor surface to set. Depending on thickness of application, a 3mm layer of BAL Level Fast can receive foot traffic after 3 hours and receive tiling after 4 hours.
- Show existing movement joints within the sub-floor and when receive tile finishes.
- Allow BAL Level Fast to set for 24 hours when receive soft floor finishes (inc. vinyl, linoleum, carpet, resilient and certain floor paints)
BAL Level Fast Floor Levelling Compound Datasheet [0.3MB]
Delivery Service at Deluxe Bathrooms
We currently only deliver to Mainland UK and Northern Ireland excluding the British Isles (The Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Orkney, Shetland and Outer Hebridies, etc) for any of the products available to purchase online.
Standard Delivery Charges
(All delivery prices are Inclusive of VAT.)
|Tile Samples (up to 5 samples)
|Small/Medium Parcels - up to 30kgs (excl. ceramic basins)
|Free Standard Delivery (UK Mainland)
|On all orders over £499
Our pallet delivery service throughout the UK is to the kerbside only. Kerbside deliveries will arrive by a third-party courier on a pallet and will be delivered to the nearest accessible location.
Refusal of delivery
If you unreasonably refuse to take delivery of products, you will be responsible for the return of the products and all costs associated with this.
For more information, please visit our delivery page.