Hansgrohe Square Dual Outlet Push Thermostatic Shower Valve with Raindance 300 Overhead and Slide Rail Handset in Brushed Black Chrome
Bring a hotel, spa-like showering experience to your home with this luxurious Hansgrohe shower kit complete in a brilliant brushed black chrome finish.
The wall mounted overhead shower features gentle, air enriched rainfall with the handset offering 3 sprays at the touch of a button: soft rain, intense rain & massage. Designed to run 2 outlets at the same time, you can have both the overhead shower and handset running at the same time, carassing your body in an enveloping cascade of air enriched water for total relaxation.
This shower kit is comprised of:
- Ecostat Square Push thermostatic mixer valve for concealed installation for 2 outlets
- Raindance 300 EcoSmart 1jet overhead shower with wall mounted shower arm
- Select E Shower set 120 3jet
- Shower rail S Puro 65 cm with Isiflex shower hose 160 cm
- Wall outlet with non-return valve and pivot joint
- Basic set iBox universal ½" and ¾"
Thermostatic valve features
- Designed to run 2 outlets
- Select push button on / off control for 2 outlets
- multiple outlets can be run simultaneously
- flow rate upper outlet 25 l/min at 3 bar
- flow rate lower outlet 23 l/min at 3 bar
- thermostat cartridge, start/ stop cartridge
- safety stop at 40°C
- Maximum temperature can be adjusted on installation
- Noise class: II
- Thermostat is delivered with buttons Handshower and RainLarge
- buttons provided: hand shower and overhead shower
- winner of the iF product design award 2014
Overhead shower features
- Shower head size: 300 x 300 mm
- Spray pattern: RainAir
- Shower arm length 390 mm
- Wall mounted
- Ball-joint: overhead shower angle adjustable
- Maximum flow rate 9 l/min at 3 bar
- Flow rate RainAir 8 l/min at 3 bar
- Spray face: metal
- Spray disc removable for cleaning
- Connection thread ½"
Slide rail Handset features
- Consists of: hand shower, shower bar, shower hose, slider
- Shower head size: 120 mm
- Spray pattern: RainAir, Rain, Whirl
- Select button to comfortably switch between spray modes
- pivot connector prevent hose from tangling
- 90° position adjustable hand shower holder, pivots left and right, up and down
- maximum flow rate 14,4 l/min at 3 bar
- Operating pressure: min. 1 bar/max. 6 bar
- Shower bar diameter: 22 mm
- Profile shower bar: round
- adjustable angle/tilt
- Wall supports: plastic
- Wall-mounted: screw fixing
Shower hose features
- High-quality shower hose with metal effect and volume control
- Plastic coated for easy to clean
- 1.6m long
- Pivot connector prevent hose from tangling
iBox set features
- Suitable for all shower, bath and thermostat finish sets for concealed installation
- Rotationally-symmetrical installation
- Installation depth: from 80 to 108 mm
|Min. 1.0 bar/max. 6 bar
|15-year spare parts availability
|5-year manufacturer's guarantee
Select a spray type or control the water with just one click, for even more showering fun: this is the operating philosophy of convenience that is behind Hansgrohe's Select button. With this Select button, Hansgrohe introduced operation at the touch of a button to the world of bathrooms – and was one of the first in the industry to do so.
The shower mixes water with air, and you feel pleasantly sparkling AirPower all over your skin. As water enriched with air makes the droplets plumper, lighter and softer.
The shower is fitted with EcoSmart technology which require up to 60% less water than conventional products – without any loss of comfort. This means you can reduce your water and energy costs and conserve valuable resources.
With QuickClean, limescale deposits and dirt on hansgrohe taps and showers disappear in an instant. Simply rub any dirt off the flexible silicone nozzles.
Requires water pressure of 1.5 bar and above.
Delivery Service at Deluxe Bathrooms
We currently only deliver to Mainland UK and Northern Ireland excluding the British Isles (The Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Orkney, Shetland and Outer Hebridies, etc) for any of the products available to purchase online.
Standard Delivery Charges
(All delivery prices are Inclusive of VAT.)
|Tile Samples (up to 5 samples)
|Small/Medium Parcels - up to 30kgs (excl. ceramic basins)
|Free Standard Delivery (UK Mainland)
|On all orders over £499
Our pallet delivery service throughout the UK is to the kerbside only. Kerbside deliveries will arrive by a third-party courier on a pallet and will be delivered to the nearest accessible location.
Refusal of delivery
If you unreasonably refuse to take delivery of products, you will be responsible for the return of the products and all costs associated with this.
For more information, please visit our delivery page.