Crosswater GALLERY 10 Walk In Shower Enclosure - Brushed Stainless Steel
Expertly curated, our luxury Gallery 10 range offers 10mm toughened safety glass, profiles and stabilising options in an assortment of indulgent colours with diverse layout options, giving you complete design flexibility to create your personalised showering solution. The Gallery 10 range is suitable for either a shower tray or tiled floor installation.
Complete in brushed stainless steel finish while also available in brushed brass, matt black and polished stainless steel, This wetroom shower screen from the Gallery 10 range is supplied with a lifetime guarantee for total peace of mind.
Looking for a matching brassware? Featured in the imagery is Crosswater MPRO range, that matches the Gallery 10 beautiful finishes. View the full MPRO range.
Wetroom screen features
- Broad size selection: 255mm - 1355mm
- Brushed Stainless Steel finish
- Four wall fitting points
- Reversible panel
- Polished edge glass
- Glass panels include wall profile and bottom seal
- Concealed fixings
- Clear PVC Squeeze gasket for easy adjustment and stability
- Profile cover cap
- Suitable for tray or tiled floors (wetroom)
Stabilising fixings options
- Glass to wall bracing bar - 1200mm long
- Glass to ceiling bracing bar - 600mm tall
- T Bracing Bar - 1200 x 1200mm
- Can be cut to size
Please note: Panels up to 500mm can be supported with a wall profile alone, panels 600mm and wider require a bracing bar.
Wetroom screen specification
|Walk In Glass Panel
|15mm adjustment for easy fitting
|Clear easy to clean glass
|10mm toughened glass
- Panels up to 500mm can be supported by a wall profile alone
- Panels 600mm and wider require a bracing bar
- Ceiling bracing bar supports panels up to 1000mm max
- Optional Glass deflector panel helps to contain splashing to within your showering area. See product options.
Delivery Service at Deluxe Bathrooms
We currently only deliver to Mainland UK and Northern Ireland excluding the British Isles (The Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Orkney, Shetland and Outer Hebridies, etc) for any of the products available to purchase online.
Standard Delivery Charges
(All delivery prices are Inclusive of VAT.)
|Tile Samples (up to 5 samples)
|Small/Medium Parcels - up to 30kgs (excl. ceramic basins)
|Free Standard Delivery (UK Mainland)
|On all orders over £499
Our pallet delivery service throughout the UK is to the kerbside only. Kerbside deliveries will arrive by a third-party courier on a pallet and will be delivered to the nearest accessible location.
Refusal of delivery
If you unreasonably refuse to take delivery of products, you will be responsible for the return of the products and all costs associated with this.
For more information, please visit our delivery page.