Burlington Trent Thermostatic Single Outlet Concealed Shower Valve with Slide Rail Handset
The Burlington Trent Thermostatic Concealed Shower Valve with Slide Rail Kit is a comprehensive shower set with function and versatility.
This shower set consists of a thermostatic single function brass valve with independent temperature control, traditional brass faceplate, Claremont handle with ceramic lever in a white or black colour and a slide rail with elbow, handset and 1.5m hose.
Burlington - classic design which brings a touch of elegance to all Bathrooms.
Shower Set Specification
|Shower Set with Valve
|Chrome Plated Brass
|MIN OPERATING PRESSURE
- Thermostatic single function brass valve with independent temperature control
- The thermostatic function of the valve gives you an automatic adjuster which maintains temperature by adjusting the flow of hot and cold water
- The shower head has anti-limescale silicon nipples
- Non-return valves ensure the flow of water in only one direction, ensuring heating efficiency, preventing siphonage of contaminated water and keeping your shower cartridge in excellent condition for longer
- The length of the shower hose is 1.5m with a large bore shower hose (11mm)
- Hot & cold inlet 3/4 female thread
- Mixer bodies are made of all brass construction
- Shower roses are made from ABS or ABS/Brass
Burlington Trent Thermostatic Single Outlet Concealed Shower Valve with Rail, Hose and Handset Installation Instruction
Delivery Service at Deluxe Bathrooms
We currently only deliver to Mainland UK and Northern Ireland excluding the British Isles (The Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Orkney, Shetland and Outer Hebridies, etc) for any of the products available to purchase online.
Standard Delivery Charges
(All delivery prices are Inclusive of VAT.)
|Tile Samples (up to 5 samples)
|Small/Medium Parcels - up to 30kgs (excl. ceramic basins)
|Free Standard Delivery (UK Mainland)
|On all orders over £499
Our pallet delivery service throughout the UK is to the kerbside only. Kerbside deliveries will arrive by a third-party courier on a pallet and will be delivered to the nearest accessible location.
Refusal of delivery
If you unreasonably refuse to take delivery of products, you will be responsible for the return of the products and all costs associated with this.
For more information, please visit our delivery page.